NEW TOURS ADDED ON THURDAY 10/19 AND 10/26, AND MONDAY 10/30 AND TUESDAY 10/31
What’s that noise?……
Did you see that?
If you like being scared for the Halloween season, then you’ll love our Ghost Story tours. We do our Ghost Tours only in October. Public tours are on Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday afternoons. Private ghost tours are also available.
BOULDER GHOST TOUR
It seems all the old buildings in Boulder have a ghost story. Join us for the harrowing tales of the unusual things that occur in this funky town. Here are a few things you might learn:
- Find out who might be riding with you in the elevator at the Hotel Boulderado
- Who is flushing the toilets in the middle of the night at the Montgomery house
- The story of Clinton Dumm, perhaps the oddest Boy Scout you’ll ever encounter
- Why you might keep an eye out in the branches of the cottonwood trees along Boulder Creek
Boulder tours start at the Hotel Boulderado at the corner of 13th St. and Spruce
DENVER GHOST TOUR
Wow, is Denver haunted. Some really wild things have happened to people in the older buildings of Denver. Find out about these stories on our tour:
- The Croke-Patterson Mansion is the most haunted house in Colorado
- Why do pictures of horses keep getting moved at the Denver Firefighters Museum
- Why are there cold spots in Cheeseman Park, and why do people who lie on the ground there feel arms embrace them
- Why did a woman move from one haunted mansion to another in 1926
- What movie is based on a frightening Denver ghost story
Denver tours start at the Big Blue Bear at the Denver Convention Center on 14th St. between Champa and Stout.
Tickets to our Ghost Tours tend to sell out, and availability for private ghost tours also gets booked quickly, so make your plans frighteningly early!